Home / News Updates / WARNING; BE CAREFUL WITH ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES AND THEIR FIRE RISKS

WARNING; BE CAREFUL WITH ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES AND THEIR FIRE RISKS

Home owners and businesses are being encouraged to examine their electrical appliances closely, to ensure that they are not fire hazards. During the early hours of Thursday morning, a house at Reduit was burnt as a result, it is believed, of a faulty fan.

 

Check Also

COMMENCEMENT OF HOSPITAL BUILDING DEMOLITION

Economic development minister Guy Joseph confirms the demolition of buildings at the st. Jude hospital …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.