Press Release:-Sandals Resorts International was honored with 11 prestigious awards by the 24th annual World Travel Awards.
The Luxury Included® Resort Company received the Caribbean Leading Hotel Brand award for the 24th year in a row, proving the brand’s commitment to excellence.
“We are delighted to once again be honored by the prestigious World Travel Awards,” said Gordon “Butch” Stewart, Chairman of Sandals Resorts International.
“We continue to invest in our product and our people so that each year we can be proud to say we are the Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand. Our goal remains centered around providing the best possible Luxury-Included experiences for our customers, and we look forward to continuing to do so.”
With a total of 11 trophies, Sandals Resorts International rose above other highly acclaimed hotel brands throughout the world. The Caribbean resort company’s top honors included:
- Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand 2017: Sandals Resorts International
- Caribbean’s Leading All-Inclusive Family Resort 2017: Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa
- Caribbean’s Leading Luxury All-Inclusive Resort 2017: Sandals LaSource Grenada Resort & Spa
- Caribbean’s Leading Resort 2017: Sandals Barbados
- Caribbean’s Leading Honeymoon Resort 2017: Sandals South Coast, Jamaica
- Caribbean’s Most Romantic Resort 2017: Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa
- Grenada’s Leading Resort 2017: Sandals LaSource Grenada Resort & Spa
- St Lucia’s Leading Resort 2017: Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort
- Jamaica’s Leading All-Inclusive Family Resort 2017: Beaches Negril Resort & Spa
- Jamaica’s Leading Resort 2017: Sandals Royal Caribbean
- Caribbean’s Leading Adventure Tour Operator 2017: Island Routes Caribbean Adventures
The World Travel Awards were established in 1993 for the express purpose of acknowledging and celebrating achievements in all areas of the world’s travel and tourism industry. Today, the World Travel Awards brand is recognized globally as the ultimate hallmark of quality, with winners setting the benchmark to which all others aspire. Each year WTA covers the globe with a series of regional gala ceremonies staged to recognize and celebrate individual and collective successes within each key geographical region.