Home / Breaking News / House Goes Up Smoke At Pavee

House Goes Up Smoke At Pavee

A fire in the community of pavee, castries on thursday afternoon has left one man homeless and pleading for public assistance.
Mathias Similien suspects foul play in the incident, as fire officials continue their investigations.

Check Also

SLNT TO REPURPOSE METAL FROM OLD DEREK WALCOTT SQUARE WALL

The metal work that once formed part of the stronghold protecting the Derek Walcott Square …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.