Press Release:- The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of gasoline (unleaded), diesel and kerosene remains unchanged. The retail prices for LPG 20, 22, and 100 lb cylinders have been changed. The price changes take effect from Monday, February 19, 2018:
Gasoline remains unchanged at $2.80 per litre or $12.75 per gallon
- Diesel remains unchanged at $2.80 per litre or $12.75 per gallon
- Kerosene remains unchanged at $1.79 per litre or $8.13 per gallon
- 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) decreased from $32.32 to $ 32.22 per cylinder
- 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) decreased from $35.83 to $35.72 per cylinder
- 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) decreased from 201.77 to $201.24 per cylinder
The Public is informed that the retail prices of fuel products will be next adjusted on Monday, March 12, 2018.