PRESS RELEASE: The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of gasoline (unleaded) remains unchanged. The retail price for LPG 20, 22, and 100 lb cylinders, diesel, and Kerosene have been changed. The price changes take effect from Monday, November 27, 2017:
- Gasoline remains unchanged at $2.80 per litre or $12.75 per gallon
- Diesel from $12.59 to $12.75 per gallon or from $2.77 to $2.80 per litre
- 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) from $31.55 to $32.51 per cylinder
- 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) from $34.99 to $36.04 per cylinder
- 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) from $197.00 to $206.54 per cylinder
- Kerosene from $1.41 to $1.70 per litre or $6.39 to $$7.72 per gallon
The Public is informed that the retail prices of fuel products will be next adjusted on Monday, December 18, 2017.