Home / Breaking News / FIRE GUTS HOUSE IN CUL DE SAC

FIRE GUTS HOUSE IN CUL DE SAC

Contact Numbers: 1758-519-2665 and 1758-519-2526 A fire gutted a two-story home in the Cul –De-Sac community on Thursday night, leaving a family of 15 without a place to call home. A 12-year-old resident is being praised for her efforts after helping evacuate the burning house of its occupants. The family was unable to salvage anything from the smoldering debris.

Check Also

MARY FRANCIS CALLS DPP’S ORC/IMPACS ANNOUNCEMENT SUSPICIOUS

The timing of the announcement in the ORC/impacs investigation has aroused the suspicion of human …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.