The Daren Sammy Foundation is open to accepting applications for the Daren Sammy Foundation Scholarship for the 2018/2019 School Year.
Parents and Guardians are advised that application forms are available from Mr. Gaspard Prospere at the Ministry of Education, 3rd. Floor NIC building.
The deadline for applications is August 15th, 2018.
All applicants should meet the following criteria to be eligible for the DSF Scholarship:
– Citizen of St. Lucia
– Between the ages of 10 to 17
– Enrolled in primary or secondary school
– Aspiring athletes who are part of the school team, community or local league team
– Students from low-income families
– Continuous improvement in school grades.
Please present the last three report cards with application.
For more information about the Daren Sammy Foundation, please visit the Facebook page or www.darensammyfoundation.org